Our Client is an established technology company who are the front runners of AI Innovation.
They are looking aggressively to expand their Lab in search of research data scientist that are keen to incubate ideas and bring them to production for commercial use.
- You will be responsible for using AI and big data techniques to analyze observational data collected from sensors, logs, and business processes to produce insights.
- Depending on the problem statement, insights can range from anomaly detection, correlation analysis, root cause analysis, predictive analysis and forecasting. The insights will be used to solve high impact real world problems through predictive maintenance, operation optimization, recommendation, etc.
- You will be required to identify business problems in IoT space, translate business paint points into problem statement and propose a data-driven solution by making use of data collected from real world.
- You will have hands-on experience in handling big data (volume, velocity, variety and veracity) and have experience with relevant Machine Learning and data analytics tools.
- Ph.D in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or a Quant Subject
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience (Fresh Grad who has done a Stint in research welcomed)
- Proficient in solving real-world problems with data-driven approach, and good at shaping products and solutions with artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms.
- Proficient in Python, Java, C, or C++ Programming languages, and familiar with Linux OS.
- Familiar with quick prototyping with toolkits including pandas, scikit-learn, pytorch/ tensorflow.
- Strong competency in various machine learning techniques and solid understanding of advanced analytics.
Please contact Marie Goh at MarieG@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No.: R1331783
Only successful candidates will be notified.