Our client is a leading MNC in dental industry
Responsible for achieving agreed sales volume and revenue, within the expected margin to maintain and grow company products market share within the country through direct sales
- Embrace “Customers Talk, We Listen” value.
- Conduct cold calls and look for prospects for new business.
- Visit and build/maintain excellent relationship with customers.
- Manage sales & order processes and customers buying cycle.
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customers information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Represent company at trade exhibition, events and demonstrations.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Review sales performance and report daily sales status.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Business or related discipline.
- Min 5 years of relevant channel / direct selling experience in dental or medical device industry. Proven track record of sales management, key account management, direct sells preferably in both capital equipment and consumables product lines.
- Travel: High (70% to 80%) within the assigned territory. Possess own transport.
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.