Our client is a well-known clinical diagnostics MNC.
- Conceptualize innovative initiatives to support marketing strategy while maintaining scientific integrity, including organizing scientific seminars and providing scientific expertise or support in major scientific symposia and events.
- Support Clinical Marketing to develop, edit, and review scientific collaterals to ensure clinical/scientific accuracy, relevance for target audiences, and alignment to strategic objectives.
- Develop a database of scientific papers, information, tools for use with internal and external customers
- Develop scientific tools and materials with clinical laboratory or tertiary institute
- Stay current with the latest trends and developments in the IVD field
- Develop and support SAP-/investigator-initiated scientific/ clinical study, in alignment with the regional and global marketing strategies
- Supports of KOLs Development
- Internal and External Customer Education
- Develop and plan various features of Scientific Affairs website in alignment with business objectives
- Support regional scientific events in relation to scientific themes/messages and work closely with affiliates in planning and execution
- Ph.D. in appropriate Sciences or MBBS
- A good knowledge of major divisions of laboratory medicine, preferably 2-4 years clinical experience or 2-4 years scientific research experience in relevant subject areas
- Proficient in English language, MS office
- Basic study design for evaluation of IVD products
- Statistical literacy, to be able to assemble and manage complex datasets
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.