- Responsible to scale and drive the service business and operation forward through DHR LEAN management approach, meeting operation metrics, ensuring resources optimization and leading people development. Has overall accountability to build a profitable and sustainable service business, collaborate with sales operation to drive growth, effective management of dealers’ service teams, as well as radically increase in customer satisfaction. When need arises, will be able to provide field support, technical consultation and related activities.
- To drive growth in service business and manage service P&L
- To drive service operation excellence and meet all service metrics:
- Revenue and orders
- Utilization and productivity
- Respond time and first-time fix rate
- Technical resolution rate and days to close
- Deployment of standard work (SW) and daily management (DM)
- Inventory ITO and management of warranty cost impact
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- To drive team engagement and develop team’s competency
- To drive company sales and work closely with sales & support managers
- To drive customer satisfaction and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is delivered
- Minimum 8 years of experience in after-sales service function, with at least 3 years’ experience in people and team management
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.