3 preference are:
- Technical applications experience to Biopharma, Pharma or Biotech manufacturing industries (Mature & independent individual)
- Light project management exposure
- Strong business acumen to support commercial (Sales & Marketing) activities
- Provide technical applications support for manufacturing clients
- To use this expertise to develop and support customer processes
- Other aspects of support include, but are not limited to, technical training, technical presentations, troubleshooting of processes and field trials
- *Technical Support for Biotech products:
- Feasibility assessments
- Filterability studies
- Scale up/scale down testing , Field trials
- Sizing and Compatibility recommendations
- Trouble shooting customer complaints and field investigations
- Operator/Customer training and seminars
- Paid technical services, e.g. Technical training, etc.
- Technical Consultation, e.g. validation services, Process optimisation, etc.
- *Project Management
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current Biopharm (Biologicals, Vaccines, Proteins) / Pharmaceutical (Therapeutic Oral doses, Topical products, Ophthalmic products, Antibiotics, etc.) Active Product Ingredient processing technology and industry trends (PDA, ISPE, ACS, etc.), current regulatory trends (FDA/EMA/PIC/s, etc), issues and guidelines relating to the products being supported
- Degree or equivalent in Science/Engineering, 3-5 years relevant work experience is desired.
- Honors degree or equivalent degree holders are desired (E.g. Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess engineering, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc.)
- Preferably from the current Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical (BMAC) industry
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.