Our client is a well-known MNC in Clinical Diagnostics industry.
- Support on the end-user training of Immunoassay and Clinical Chemistry product line
- Set-up a library of the Immunoassay and Clinical Chemistry technical application and marketing support material for local and regional support use
- Support in Chemistry, Immunology and Automation related issues; to facilitate bidirectional communication and the dissemination of tech application info to the local team and customers and dealers in the region
- Plan coordinate and monitor the execution of certain technical implementation, e.g. reagent reformulation updates, software upgrades, product corrections, etc.
- Collect, analyze and share with internal staff, competition info and market dynamics
- Support and coordinate new product launch activities, seminars, exhibitions and promotions or marketing as needed
- Work-out the Immunoassay technical or promotional material for regular distribution to customers in Singapore and the region
- Implement and assist in any related added responsibilities assigned by direct supervisor
- Degree or equivalent in Med Tech or Science related subject
- Ability to monitor, analyze and evaluate product performance, oversee technical planning, customer training and implementing for Immunoassay and Clinical Chemistry products.
- Ensure product knowledge and skills continually updates to carry out apps and technical support work.
- Possess strong language proficiency in English
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.