Electrical Design Engineer - A busy Multi-disciplined Consultancy with office across the Region & Europe our client is looking to recruit an Electrical Design / Senior Electrical Design Engineer level electrical building services engineer to join their team based in Singapore. With a range of projects in design phase including commercial office, govt. buildings, high rise residential, light industrial, retail malls & transport infrastructure projects they are able to offer exciting career opportunities & professional development to the successful candidate.
Able to develop concept through to detail design for the full range of Electrical building services (inc. LV Power, lighting, fire & security alarm systems, data comms, CCTV, standby generation and UPS systems) you will be expected to work tight deadlines
Typical projects working on will include; commercial office, govt. buildings, high rise residential, light industrial, retail malls & transport infrastructure projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce concept through to detail design for Electrical Building Services and co-ordination with other design disciplines,
- Able to carry out design load calcs, cable sizing & layouts using relevant design software packages such as Amtech / Dialux and/or manual calcs
- Oversee & mentor the work of more junior engineers & allocate workloads
- Proven background in producing low energy design solutions, carrying out site inspections and surveys, detail design development.
Background & Experience:
- Proven track record in managing delivery of Electrical Building Services Design
- Ideally you will be degree level qualified in Electrical Engineering and have previous experience of wide range of Electrical Building Services projects
What they can offer in return:
- Our client is able to offer career path & progression to professional recognition & the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects that will further your professional development.
- Working hours are Mon – Fri 5-day working week and their remuneration package includes attractive salary commensurate with background & experience, bonus, group medical scheme for staff and dependants, training, professional membership subsidies as well as career development.