Our client is a well-known MNC in clinical diagnostics and life sciences field.
- Support sales and marketing plan for molecular diagnostics product within APAC region including assessment of market potential and development opportunities
- Interpret and translate clinical and scientific needs of customer or other stakeholders into business proposals for senior management review
- Maintain good relationship with KOL in the responsive territory and actively promote and cooperate with KOL towards new product or service solution
- Be the key contact and ensure the regional readiness for new product launch including sales service, marketing materials and regulatory approval. Manage throughout the product life cycle
- Responsible and accountable for implementation of global and regional strategies, as directly by regional and global leadership
- Provide application support on molecular diagnostics products
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in molecular biology, prefer with clinical or research experience in running individual project, capable of trouble shooting for molecular assay
- Product management or marketing experience in In- Vitro- Diagnostics industry with a global or regional environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently and proactive are critical
- Willing to travel up to 20-30% within APAC region
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.