- IT&T industry
- Financial Analyst /Business Partnering
- Financial modelling
Our Client is one of local IT&T Company, currently they are looking for Senior Finance Manager to support technology business unit and provide recommendations for business decision making.
- You will lead a team in supporting business unit head in preparing business cases and and strategize with business unit head
- Support monthly closing activities and prepare product costing & product profitability
- Review CAPEX/investment business cases for capacity expansion, new product launches, new project investments, return of investments, and cash flow
- Track financial performance of the business against forecast, budget and business cases
- Support monthly closing activities and prepare product costing & product profitability analysis
- Ensure internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and regulations for financial, statutory, audit and tax reporting and requirements
- Review cost structure to ensure that cost moves in tandem with revenue and track financial performance of the business against forecast, budget and business cases.
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts and financial modelling as well as review financial assumptions and highlight risks / issues.
The successful candidate should have proven track records in financial analyst and business partnering as well as financial modelling. Ability to control on the key financial issues, budgeting process, and performance measures which could support the company's strategic direction for company.
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, with minimum of 10 years of combined experience.
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at +65 6950 0382
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539