Senior GL Accountant with a Listed US MNC in Tech Industry
Listed US MNC with strong global presence is looking for a forward-thinking and resourceful individual to join their accounting team as Senior GL Accountant.
This company is seeking a talented accounting professional who actively seeks to conquer challenge, delights in overcoming adversity and wants to advance their career with a fast growing tech company. The person must also share the passion in putting customer before everything else they do.
- Responsible for GL month-end/quarter-end close and reporting activities, including Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Flux Analysis, documentations for internal controls (Sarbanes Oxley) on financial month end close processes and reports for 10Q/10K SEC Filings.
- Liaise intimately with accounting counterparts to ensure the financial reports are in-compliance to US GAAP, IFRS and Corporate policies.
- Coordinate with teams in APAC, AMER & EMEA to ensure that all transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
- Liaise with other functional teams (AP/Billing/Tax) in filing quarterly GST/VAT reporting.
- Manage internal customers well to enable smooth running of inter-company cross charging process. Develop close relationships with functional & business units to ensure accruals and prepayments are in accordance to Accounting Standards and Corporate Policies
- Work with Corporate, internal auditors and external auditors on quarterly group audit and Sarbanes Oxley audit. Assist in audit field work with external auditor and preparation of the local statutory audit and filing for the assigned country entities.
- Actively involve in developing or enhancing internal controls procedures and policies, as well as workflow processes.
- Ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy; with at least 6 years of relevant working experience; preferably with initial 2 years in the Big 4s.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Experience working in MNCs, in shared service and Sarbanes Oxley environment will be a plus.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experienced in workflow process improvements.
- Experienced in using complex ERP system like Oracle, JD Edwards & SAP and strong proficiency in MS Excel.
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.