Our Client is a reputable manufacturing company who is seeking for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to grow their team strength
Reporting to Head of Internal Audit, Finance Change, this person will be responsible for the full scope of operation, financial and integrated technology audit.
- Responsible for the full scope of operation, financial and integrated technology audit.
- In charge of planning, develop of audit engagement
- Identifying improvement and providing recommendation on work processes and internal control
- Support in special project audit such as whistle-blowing - investigation, ERM.
- Providing advisory and partnership to key stakeholders and audit team members
- Accounting or Business degree
- At least 12 to 14 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1107973
Only successful candidates will be notified.