Our client is a well-known MNC in clinical diagnostics and life sciences field. They are looking for a person in charge to set up the Industrial Business Unit for the organisation. He/She will be responsible for Business Planning and Strategy development and implementation, including but not limited to identifying appropriate Product Portfolio and determining/managing Market Access Channels, profit and loss management according to approved business plans.
- Strategy and Business Planning
- Understanding customer needs and competitor landscape in Industrial Business, predominantly in the area of Quality Assurance for both upstream and downstream with focus on F&B industry
- Sizing up market opportunities based on unaddressed customer needs.
- Fit /Gap analysis of Sysmex current product portfolio. Sourcing for additional products to address unmet customer needs.
- Identify appropriate market access channels, either through direct sales and service or through distribution channels
- Business Operation
- Manage Sales and Profit target attainment through managing Sales Channels and liaise with Key Accounts.
- Manage expenses within budget
- Work with a global Marketing team to generate Sales and Marketing Collaterals
- Work with a global team to manage multinational key accounts
- Prepare product launches and conduct Sales and Marketing trainings
- Responsible to set up Product Master data in ERP and associated Systems before launch in collaboration with other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing with preferably MBA in General Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience at managerial level in Industrial Business, preferably with strong exposure to upstream and downstream quality assurance
- Experience in tactical planning and implementation, strategic sales/ marketing, and distributor management
- F&B industry experience: understand market landscape including customer needs, economics, and competitive landscape
- Must have knowledge in Industrial Flow Cytometry
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously
- Ability to break down barriers in order to locate and create revenue opportunities
- High level of planning, execution, time management and listening skills
- Profound knowledge in Marketing and Finance
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities through customer contacts
- Proven analytic skills with ability to understand complex customer requirements and other related information to produce sound business recommendations
- Ability to analyse logically and prioritize opportunities and take decisive action in a timely manner
- Strong business acumen supported by an appropriate level of confidence and professionalism
- Excellent public speaking, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective team player with a cheerful disposition and open mindedness.
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Strong ability to work across groups to identify opportunities and gain agreement on shared priorities
- Travel frequency: High
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.