Our client is one of the Singapore largest Healthcare Services Providers. Their services offering consists of Medicine & Dental Clinics, Senior Care Centers, Nursing Homes and more.
- Lead and manage the Operations team in ensuring the smooth delivery of the facilities, laundry, housekeeping, fire command centre and transportation services in the nursing home
- Plan, communicate and implement policies, as well as ensure procedures meet operational excellence
- Manage and oversee the development of the nursing home in collaboration with health authorities and agencies
- Engage and ensure service delivery of contracted vendors and services providers to meet business and operational requirements
- Assess and submit both ongoing and emergent request for the maintenance of environmental services and equipment of the Home.
- Ensure that adequate measures are taken to maintain and upkeep the building and environment so as to protect the health and safety of all residents and staff in the nursing home. Manage and oversee the department's budgets and expenditures
- Timely reporting and analysis of Operations Management System KPIs. (to consult Centre Director)
- Involve in budget planning and work with other departments to monitor expenses allocated
- Assist in the development of new nursing homes, such as acquiring equipment, as well as involve in costing and planning with the Centre Director.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in appropriate field of study
- 5-8 years’ of relevant experience, of which 2 years in supervisory role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good co-ordination, interpersonal and people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Nursing Home’s operations would be an advantage
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.