We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our Singapore office. As a part of the data team, you will collaborate frequently with product, design, marketing, finance and engineering teams to drive valuable insights from large-scale teams and turn those into actions that improve the experience for our users.
• Work with product managers to identify the key metrics their product should track and build data pipelines, frameworks and dashboards to track and improve these metrics.
• Explore our large data sets to improve our understanding of how our customers engage
• Help to build product analysis frameworks and enable our product team to be able to make effective decisions on our product
• Assist our product managers to plan out and build A/B testing experiments
• Use the built frameworks to analyze our user behavior across different user segments, to enable nudges on their behavior to improve engagement and conversion
• Monitor data processes, providing the support that teams rely on to make decisions
• Effectively communicate your work with team leads and cross-functional stakeholders on a regular basis
• Potentially lead junior product analysts in solving our product related problems
• BS in a Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Physics or a related field within 4+ years of experience.
• Strong SQL skills. You will need to write custom queries to pull data to support your assumption and hypothesis.
• Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio or Metabase ).
• Experience with scripting and data analysis programming languages such as Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages.
• Solid understanding of statistical analysis.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment.
• Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
• Interest in the investment or financial sector is a plus
• Familiarity with BigQuery and GCP would be an advantage
• Prior experience working with clickstream data, especially Firebase / Google analytics data would be preferred
• Additionally, experience working with product analytics tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel or Clevertap is greatly appreciated
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product effectiveness
• Only Singaporeans
Please contact Ranelle Liew at +65 98361864 or RanelleL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1874529
Only successful candidates will be notified.