Newly Created Senior Risk & Compliance Manager Position with a High Growth MNC
Reporting directly to the Group CFO and leading the Group Risk and Compliance function in a newly created position, this Senior Risk & Compliance Manager will be accountable for the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework of the organisation.
Reinvigorating and upskilling the overall risk management process for the organization, managing the insurance policies of the business, as well as risk reporting and overseeing of business continuity plans will be expected.
- Reputable degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Management or Risk Management
- Professional certification in relevant fields such as Internal Audit or Risk Management would be advantageous
- Minimum 13 - 15 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 to 4 years of risk management functional leadership track record preferred
- Strong preference for candidates from within Pharmaceutical Healthcare Medical Devices, Consumer FMCG or Technology industries
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Proven track record with finance transformation & change leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933