- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Information Technology (Digital division)
- Supervisory skills required
- Central Area
Our Client is one of largest company listed on the Singapore Exchange, currently they are looking for Strategy and operations Manager/ Senior Manager to perform strategic and operational work, across existing key business priorities and new businesses.
- Work closely with senior management, advisors on new business units, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for M&A activities and due diligences and prepare materials to brief senior management.
- Support strategy development, both digital division and business units for both existing and potential new businesses
- Responsibility for specific streams of strategic and operational work, across existing key business priorities and new businesses.
- Execution plan, gathering and analysing data, formulating and testing by developing frameworks
The successful candidate should have proven track records as finance and investment instincts. Familiarity in analysing financials and preparing financial models
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related filed Professional experience or MBA/CPA/CFA) would be preferable. With minimum of 5 years’ experience in in management consulting, investment banking/ private equity/ venture capital, strategy or digital businesses
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You should have an ability to work at a fast pace to adapt to the latest changes in business conditions and analyse complex problems to develop actionable recommendations.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6435 5618. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539