The Senior Vice President will be leading the reinvigoration and upskilling of the overall risk management processes for the group across business units. This includes partnering with the business to ensure operational and business risk are assessed and managed effectively via incorporation into the respective business processes.
Key responsibilities span across:
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand the business needs and provide Risk Management policies and procedures
- Compliance management across line of business
- Ensuring infrastructure are in place and relevant policies and/or procedures are updated by respective leaders to facilitate monitoring and surveillance
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior staff, as well as headcount deployment to resources
- Review processes and apply specialist knowledge to improve work productively and strategically with other business leaders
- Reputable degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Management or Risk Management
- Professional certification in relevant fields such as Internal Audit or Risk Management would be advantageous
- Minimum 15 years of relevant risk management, governance, business compliance experience
- Proven experience with defining, implementing, and drafting policies pertaining to operational and business risk management, will be preferred
- Regulatory Compliance experience will be useful
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong ability to influence senior key stakeholders
Please contact Angeline Wu at +65 6950 0379 or AngelineW@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1438557
Only successful candidates will be notified.