As a Talent Partner, you will lead a team of recruiters and coordinators in achieving our growth plans. In addition, you will serve as a partner to hiring managers and leadership in determining manpower plans and hiring priorities. Your business acumen and versatility will be keys to success in this role
- Build & manage a growing team to hire top talent, in an efficient process for selected functions.
- Build & own the recruitment capacity vs. demand model, partnering with senior leaders to understand the organization and priorities.
- Develop and own the internal referral program. Maximize the efficiency and output of the program.
- Collaborate to develop recruiting reports and dashboards to track and communicate metrics to the business, and recruitment.
- Lead targeted executive searches and provide back-up support to the recruiting team and hirings managers, as needed.
- Able and happy to hop in and do all that recruiters have to do whenever required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or STEM field is preferred.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting, preferably in a growth or start up environment, or agency background with embedded RPO model experience.
- 2+ years of team management experience.
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle recruiting process; and the ability to lead a team in doing so.
- An analytical mindset. The ability to pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and present findings and plans for improvement to executive leadership.
- The ability to work smart - juggling multiple requisitions, projects and initiatives through multi-tasking and prioritization
Please contact Deborah Peeris at +65 6950 0396 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1655021
Only successful candidates will be notified.