As a key business partner, provide tax advice to businesses on all tax planning, business transactions and compliance matters
- As a key business partner, provide tax advice to businesses on all tax planning, business transactions and compliance matters.
- Perform tax planning activities for group of companies.
- Advice on group transfer pricing, withholding tax, value-added tax matters.
- Participate in tax incentives initiatives with various government bodies in countries where has business presence.
- Monitor compliance with tax incentives conditions imposed by the tax authorities.
- Liaise with finance teams and external tax agents on tax compliance matters.
- Review Singapore and regional tax computations before submissions to authorities.
- Guide the respective sites’ finance teams on latest tax developments in the region.
- Maintain Corporate tax procedures.
- Review tax provisions to ensure adequate tax provision have been provided accordingly.
- Degree in Accounting or relevant professional studies.
- At least 7 years of relevant tax experience, Big 4 and commercial.
- Experience in handling cross border tax issues and projects.
- Good knowledge and understanding of regional tax compliances and processes.
- Hands-on approach combined with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm, strong multi-tasking skills.
- Good communicator across all levels of the organization but also able to challenge with valuable advice to the stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and English communication skills are a must; Fluency in Chinese is an added benefit (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
- Highly motivated, independent and passionate about work excellence.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2089955