Our Client High Performing US MNC. They are looking for a problem solver with strong (accounting) investigative skills to join their newly created Corporate Accounting team here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Corporate Accounting, you provide technical accounting guidance on the Company’s complex and non-standard transactions
- Provide technical accounting guidance on the Company’s complex and non-standard transactions
- Review of contracts and proposed transactions and provide accounting guidance; preparation of documentation and memos supporting the Company’s accounting positions.
- Partner with business to ensure documentation required for financial audit and or internal controls compliance is prepared and retained.
- Support execution of monthly financial statement close processes.
- Execute and document internal controls around applicable financial statement close processes (e.g. contract review)
- Assisting with other accounting projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- 5 to 7 years of public accounting or corporate experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem solving and (accounting) investigative skills.
- Ability to apply technical accounting guidance to transaction fact pattern to arrive at recommended accounting position.
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2089955