Client is an MNC. Home based position.
- Responsible for assisting Company internal and external customers with workflow development, optimization, and implementation of flow cytometry applications via telephone and electronic mediums.
- Work collaboratively with Company customers to Develop multicolor panels and assays.
- Provide remote technical consultations to Company customers on the use, capabilities, and troubleshooting of Company products (instruments, software, and reagents). Record customer interactions and results of support sessions are shared to ensure collaborative efforts between all customer facing groups.
- Interface with Marketing, Sales, and R&D to collaborate with customers to generate relevant data and create the content for white papers, application notes, and customer presentations.
- Makes recommendations for new products and applications as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Acts as a technical resource for internal associates.
- Ensures technical knowledge transfer between all customer facing teams. Trains field-based and in-house technical applications associates as necessary.
- Identifies significant scientific and clinical trends or new issues, and participates in internal escalation process. Participates in product incident report/customer complaint reporting systems.
- Develops expertise on new products and maintains a high level of expertise on legacy instruments, reagents, software and applications.
- Promotes a safe work environment, and notifies management of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices.
- A minimum of a BA/BS in Life Sciences, Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, or Medical Technology. Masters or PhD preferred.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in research or clinical flow cytometry is required. Experience in both preferred.
- Working knowledge of cell biology, thorough knowledge of flow cytometry and related applications.
- Extensive knowledge in flow cytometry instrumentation, reagents, software platforms and the competitive landscape is required. Analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills in each of these areas.
- Technical writing experience is preferred.
- Previous experience providing onsite technical customer facing support is preferred.
- Previous technical demonstration experience in support of Sales and Marketing preferred.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Effective organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and strategically to achieve individual and corporate goals.
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.