Our client is a leading MNC in dental industry
Provide business technical support services, installation & training to customers to ensure meeting customer requirements. Key focus area: Software/Imaging
- Plan and execute projects related to dental equipment installation, user training and basic software applications.
- Communicate with customer/dealer on details of the installation/training to ensure it meets requirements.
- Conduct demonstration, training, installation, operation and maintenance and on using software applications for the dental equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance as per plan.
- Provide technical consulting for installation, maintenance and operation of equipment at various customer locations in the SEA region.
- Handle Technical Support hotline calls.
- Provide on-site installation and trouble shooting as required.
- Make recommendations to improve the installation/training process.
- Support implementation of new product launches and application training.
- Performs other duties and task as assigned by their supervisor/manager
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, preferred
- Experience: Minimum 5 to 7 years in technical support and on-site service. 2 years or more in dental or medical equipment preferred
- Travel: Low to moderate travel is required. Regular visits to key customers in SEA
- Work Place: 50% office, 50% customer sites
- Work Hour: 9am to 6pm. Occasional requirement to work after office hour and weekend based on customer calls
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.