Our client is a Life Sciences instruments manufacturer.
- Key role in ensuring that the requirements and business processes associated with cross-border movements function smoothly, while also ensuring that issues and risks are identified and managed efficiently
- Manage trade programs processes and projects for the company
- Establish and manage trade compliance processes and procedures, including documentation and audit representation with guidance from Corporate Trade Compliance and support from local functional teams
- Develop data analysis methodologies, generate proposals that drive trade compliance and process efficiency through automation
- Ensure Customs Brokers and Logistics Service Providers, including materials Suppliers are regularly evaluated and take preventive actions to meet shortfalls
- Provide guidance as business partner to members from different functions
- Conduct awareness training on customs regulations and trade compliance practices within the company
- Comply and adhere to the regulatory and company Quality and Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) requirement
- Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain / International Trade Management
- Minimum 5 years working experience in trade compliance position
- Working experience in Trade Compliance preferably in manufacturing operations with working knowledge in the following:
- Import / export regulations
- Export Controls and dual Use regulations
- Harmonised System (HS) code classification, Country of Origin
- Application of Free-Trade-Agreement (FTA)
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.