Our client is a well-established international bank seeking an experienced MNC Cash and Trade salesperson.
- Accountable for delivering against client, and revenue win goals with a high win ratio
- Prospecting and client calling at a senior level with regional and global clients
- Develop and deliver presentation and marketing collateral for effective selling and gaining client’s mind share
- Pipeline management – maintain robust pipeline across the various deal stages
- Portfolio management – review and contribute to account plans and cross-sell opportunities
- Regional and Global Network management to source deals and co-ordinate responses
- Business retention / Utilization - Provides proactive business retention / utilization at product level. Supports revenue realization from deals won
- Working with the Product Sales team, Proposal Unit, and the Product Team, develop and deliver high quality, customized Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI) responses within customers’ deadlines. Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the proposals.
- Keep abreast of customer needs & market trends through continuous interaction with clients, coverage & product
- Co-ordination for global deals
- 8+ years of relevant Transaction Banking experience. Strong Trade Finance background preferred
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated team player
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Strong execution skills
- Client-focused attitude
- Graduation required; MBA preferred.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Norman Leung at NormanL@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107541
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.