Treasury Analyst for Asia with a renowned European MNC
This is a newly carved out role in a forward looking and fast-growing company which empowers people and energizes passion to change the world and create the future.
- Provide operational support on a daily basis including but not limited to investigation on missing funds, payment rejections, granting of access rights in banking portals.
- Day-to-day cash management, evaluation of funding level and recommend transfers require for the entity in charge
- Execute cash or debt transactions in accordance with instructions
- Maintain worksheets and databases of Treasury information
- Maintain accuracy of transactions in the system – ensure that transactions are captured, accurate, authorized and genuine
- Maintain proper controls in job area and ensure proper documentation of all treasury matters
- To assist on Compliance review, for audit (internal & external) needs
- Assist in preparation of Treasury reports, deployment of HQ initiatives and projects, Treasury Systems and enhancements
- Ad-doc duties as assigned
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance.
- Up to 5 years of experience in treasury or finance fields, including funding, cash management.
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and interface comfortably within a team environment.
- Capable to think and act strategically as well as tactically.
- Highly analytical and meticulous, while still being able to see and understand the big picture;
- Comfortable to work in a fast moving industry with many dimensions and champion change.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Japanese / Chinese language is a definite advantage as you will have liaison with China/Japan-speaking clients.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experienced in covering Asian entities including but not limiting to Singapore, Malaysia, China, India, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australian and New Zealand. Coverage of China market is a MUST
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Yen Tan at YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1982986