Client Information: IP Video Platform Company.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on issues reported by customers. Provide in depth investigation of critical escalated issues. Provide technical support to all the Nokia Service Delivery teams.
- Installation, configuration and operations support of complex IPTV/OTT Video solution.
- Use and apply Technical Support processes, policies & tools documentation. Contribute to their continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Local Universities and Polytechnic Preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience as IPTV or OTT Video Engineer, IP Engineer, CDN Engineer or R&D Support. Engineer in related to IP Video area or similar.
- Windows Server.
- MediaKind Mediaroom Product.
- IP/Enterprise Networking
Remuneration: ~~100K Annual Package.
We are looking someone who has the exposure and ability in taking a role as Video Integration and Support Engineer then you would be ideal for this role. Do drop us a five point note on why you are suitable for this role and share your resume to DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg.
Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110525