Our client is a prestigious Private Bank looking to expand aggressively in APAC. To maintain a strong risk management culture and practice across all business within group, they have created a new position for an experience and high- caliber credit officer to join their team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, you will be a risk specialist for clients actively trading derivatives. You will be responsible for risk identification, calculating margin requirements, limits etc. You will also give ad-hoc approvals for credit request and advice on complex derivatives positions. Part of the role also requires assigning generic and client specific lending values to different asset classes for derivatives products.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in a Quantitative discipline ( Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc)
- At least 8-10 years of experience in risk management either Credit or Market risk
- A good understanding of business process in private banking, Collateral management with strong product knowledge and their risk drivers
- The ability to communicate the need for change with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Experience working with Senior Management
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6950 0386 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783