We’re working with one of Singapore’s leading multidisciplinary design consultancies to recruit a VP / SVP to head up their Mechanical HVAC Building Services team. With a background in managing consultancy engineering teams overseeing development concept through to detail design for Mechanical ACMV Services to the Built Environment. You will be required to provide leadership & guidance to the engineers in your department and will be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills. Able to point to a proven track record in project delivery you will be the type of individual who will thrive in a client facing role, helping to win projects & bring clients on board.
Key Deliverables in the role:
- To lead and guide a team of engineers.
- Responsible for the planning and design of Mechanical HVAC engineering works for building services.
- Prepare tender documents, design and technical specifications for tenders
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of Mechanical works.
- Collaborate with peers of other disciplines in feasibility studies and design, as well as ensure excellent delivery of service to clients.
- Carry out Business Development activities to ensure healthy pipeline of upcoming projects is maintained
Our client has an established reputation for design & project excellence providing architectural, engineering, infrastructure and urban planning design consultancy & project management services to clients & projects across the Asia Pacific region.
Services offered include;
- Master Planning, Project Feasibility Study, Value Management and Engineering
- Concept through to Detail Design
- Program Management, Project Start-Up Advisory and Planning
- Design Management
- Project Scheduling and Control, Budget Planning and Cost Control,
- Project Recovery Management Services;
- Construction Management Services
- High-Rise Commercial and Office Complexes / Schools & Universities / Data Centers / Hospitals / Residential / Hotel & Hospitality / Airports / Law Enforcement Facilities / Transportation / Environmental Infrastructures
- Singapore, China, India, the Middle East, and ASEAN markets.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER:
- With a focus on developing a collaborative environment based on teamwork and a commitment to an integrated design and management approach they have established a supportive & inclusive culture.
- With an established presence as one of Singapore’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies they offer access to their client base of ‘blue chip’ corporate & government clients with a steady flow of prestigious & technically challenging projects to work on.
- They are committed to developing their staff & have a program of continuous professional development (CPD) for staff at all levels within the business
- Professional membership paid for
- They are able to draw upon an extensive network of blue chip clients including major Developers, Government, Private Sector & Corporate clients & have a healthy pipeline of prestigious projects.
If this role sounds of interest or you’d like to discuss a potential career move in confidence please forward me an updated copy of your CV detailing any relevant experience or contact Mike Wilkshire - EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1215143) on DD: +65 6435 5608 | Email: email@example.com