Newly Created Accountant (Manufacturing Operations Management) Position with an Aggressively Expanding Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Brand
In an individual contributor role directly reporting into the Finance Manager, this position will be responsible for the full sets of accounts, financial and management reporting for the Manufacturing and R&D operations. The costing aspects will be separately managed by a Costing Manager.
Preparing and reviewing of the month-end closing process including GL, AP (some), AR, inventory, fixed assets and intercompany will be expected. Preparation of statutory and management reports, as well as managing of tax and audit matters will be required.
Key duties include:
- Leading of the month close, ensuring local statutory, USGAAP and monthly management reporting;
- Performing cash flow forecasts and overseas day to day treasury matters;
- Spearheading continuous improvement projects relating to internal controls, compliance & processes;
- Ensuring accounting reports are in compliance with local laws & accounting statutory regulations/standards/practices
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA / CPA / CA
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years hands-on full sets financial accounting & management reporting experience. Relevant experience within a Manufacturing set up will be advantageous, not a must
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Quick learner with a positive and can-do attitude, highly resilient and tenacious to achieve results
- SAP system skills is a must have
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Independent and can take initiative
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933