Record-To-Report / General Ledger Lead with a Technology Design & Manufacture US MNC
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this position as Record-To-Report / General Ledger Lead will be responsible for the below responsibilities:
- Review GL accounting entries and corresponding vouchers according to the Corporate Accounting policies;
- Review accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis in order to ensure compliance with US GAAP requirements and Corporate policies;
- Supervise GL closing activities to ensure that financial closing is completed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Prepare monthly profit and loss preliminary analysis by major Business Units and Balance Sheet Flux analysis;
- Review, upload and be responsible for ICO asset transfer for the 2 countries’ entities, and the entire CER process / fixed asset management including physical asset count;
- Responsible for Tax related activities – monthly tax stream, FAS 109 studies, yearly tax returns and ECI estimate submission for the local entity;
- In charge of closing activities for 2 smaller entities in a particular regional country
The business recognizes strong performers and this will be an excellent platform for a high performing talent to take his / her career ahead with them.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant and hands on Record-To-Report / General Ledger experience, within Shared Services setups
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and familiar with US GAAP
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- SAP FICO system skills will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933