Accountant Position with a Leading Travel MNC
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, this position will be overseeing the day to day finance operations support function. Remote supervision of a team of outsourced finance staff will be expected.
Key duties include:
- Oversee the month-end closing process including general ledger and preparation financial and management reports and back up;
- Review monthly reconciliation on a timely basis;
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager with all financial audit, tax and statutory matters;
- Ensure that accounting reports are in compliance with local laws and approved accounting regulations, standards and practices;
- Assist the preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts;
- Perform reconciliation and submission for quarterly management reports;
- Review monthly and quarterly intercompany recharge, rebill and reconciliation;
- Review monthly and weekly cash flow forecasts and analysis;
- Review and oversee day to day treasury matters. Review and maintain cash pooling system and work closely with global treasury team;
- Work closely with management accounting section on billing adjustments of client P&L reconciliation to manage the financial impact;
- Work closely with M&E department on M&E standards and review the client P&L reconciliation to manage the financial impact;
- Assist in ongoing improvement of financial operational processes, financial controls and procedures for local entity;
- Supervise and monitor outsourced accounting staff in the day-to-day operations. Provide guidance to the team and review, streamline and standardize the outsourced process;
- Facilitate a high level of cash-flow and minimize levels of overdue debts. Initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are brought to a satisfactory conclusion where required for Singapore.
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years hands on full sets accounting experience
- Prior experience in the Travel industry and with Hyperion system will be highly advantageous
- Some experience in coordinating with an outsourced shared services team will be preferred
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Quick learner with a positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Independent and proactive personality at work
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933