Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, this position will be overseeing the day to day finance operations support function. Remote supervision of a team of outsourced finance staff, and working closely with other departments will be expected.
Key duties include:
- Oversee day to day finance operation support function;
- Resolve the dispute on ADM and unbilled tickets;
- Managing finance generic emails;
- Assist with new client implementation between booking system with back office system;
- Managing the BSP reconciliation and follow up on aged items with various parties;
- Review and analyze monthly credit card reconciliation on a timely basis;
- Assist in inter-department queries on clients’ related issues;
- Review the creation of new clients, vendors and general ledger accounts;
- Assist in ongoing improvement of financial operational processes, financial controls and procedures for local entity;
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager with all financial audit, tax, and statutory matters;
- Perform review on internal control process and procedures for Singapore to ensure countries adhere with company policies.
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years hands on full sets accounting experience
- Prior experience in the Travel industry and with GDS system will be a must have
- Some experience in coordinating with an outsourced shared services team will be preferred
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Quick learner with a positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Independent and proactive personality at work
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933