Newly Created APAC Accountant position with a Technology Business at Hyper-Growth Stages
This APAC Accountant position is a newly-created position and reports directly into the APAC Head of Controllership based in Singapore. You will be a key member of the APAC Finance team, and the expectations are that you are open minded to being developed across various roles as the business expands.
You will initially be responsible for APAC accounting operations, ensuring that corporate accounting requirements are met, strong internal controls are in place and driving continuous process efficiencies. Directly liaising with the internal customers on expenses, this role will have a significant impact on the team’s ability to meet SLA’s and service delivery. You will review and manage the outsourced service providers to ensure consistent, accurate and timely processing of expenses in accordance with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with local statutory and tax requirements.
You will also work closely to support the APAC Accounts Payable (AP) Lead, including ensuring that corporate accounting requirements are met, strong internal controls are in place and driving continuous improvements in AP efficiency and processes.
The ideal candidate is driven, self-motivated, and a versatile team player who is able to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment. The ability to manage and work with ambiguity, adapting to changes quickly, being able to independently manage escalations across various functional teams, and bringing new ideas to the table proactively; will be expected.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for growth and challenges, and be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance, and ACCA / CA / CPA qualified
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years of regional commercial accounting experience
- Self-motivated, meticulous, quick learner, adaptable, good communication skills, and a strong team player
- Strong potential to be developed and groomed into senior roles as the business expands
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
- Experience with large scale integrated ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP, NetSuite)
- Prior experience in engaging with outsourced companies or shared services will be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to directly business partner & influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933