As a proven FP&A Director (APAC) leader with direct stewardship of a team of 3, you will be reporting directly into the VP Worldwide Finance Sales & Marketing based outside of Singapore.
This established APAC regional office is currently at a positive phase of change and transformation in order to better support continued business expansion and optimization of their GTM strategies.
Leading the existing FP&A function towards being a stronger trusted business partner to the GTM leadership team and APAC GM, this proven FP&A leader will be responsible for reinvigorating, improving, automating and upskilling FP&A initiatives / implementations involving processes, systems and structures. This leader can look forward to driving, strongly influencing and being the sounding board to the GTM leadership team; with regards to the full suite of FP&A activities and potentially including Sales Operations finance and commissions portfolios.
The business has a strong track record in hiring top tier talents and recognizing high performers. This will be an excellent platform for a high performing leader to take his / her career ahead with a reputable and innovative Technology leader.
- CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy (MBA an additional plus)
- Minimum of 13 – 15 years of progressive regional financial analysis, business/sales commercial financial business partnering experience within the Technology industry
- Full suite of FP&A experience, ideally including sales operations and commissions incentives
- Proven change and transformation management leader, Self-starter who can contribute and perform with minimal supervision
- Innovative and unafraid to propose new measures
- Proven people leader with gravitas to influence strategically
- Familiar with Oracle BI, Hyperion, Oracle ERP and Salesforce.com
- Advanced Excel skills including macros & tools to support large modeling
- Ability to form data into useful information for Finance & business functional leaders
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Track record in improving financial planning & reporting activities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1108933