Newly Created Role as APAC FP&A Director, with a Consumer Goods Business at Hyper-Growth Stages
Joining in a newly-created FP&A Director (APAC) leadership position steering the regional team of 5 Managers within the FP&A pillar, you will be reporting directly into the APAC Head of Finance.
This young APAC regional office is at the start-up hyper growth phases, with clear plans for expansion into the different markets given strong US HQ backing. As such, this FP&A Director will be establishing new FP&A initiatives / implementations involving processes, systems and structures. This leader can look forward to setting up, improving, driving and strongly influencing the full suite of FP&A responsibilities for the APAC region.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Corporate financial modelling including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
- Rolling financial forecast process development
- Financial reporting and analysis including monthly results package for Company operating reviews
- Analyze monthly results and/or trending data to support the monthly forecast, and include risk and opportunity assessments.
- Determine appropriate process, methodology, variables and modelling techniques to develop and deliver forecasts. Develop reports and monitor metrics for forecasting.
- Partner with department heads and their leadership teams with respect to financial management, processes, and systems.
- Creation of internal & external executive reporting documents including board, close and other management presentations
- Refine data systems and tools to track performance, provide reporting solutions and enhance operational insights.
- Develop key highlights/KPIs to drive business performance and track growth initiatives
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees, as they are put in place
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- Develop and deliver presentations for executive management and the board.
- CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy (MBA an additional plus)
- Minimum of 12 – 15 years of progressive regional financial analysis, business/sales commercial financial business partnering experience
- Proven change and transformation management leader, Self-starter who can contribute and perform with minimal supervision
- Innovative and unafraid to propose new measures
- Proven people leader with gravitas to influence strategically
- Advanced MS Excel skills and ERP/EPM/BI skills required; ERP System implementation experience a plus
- Ability to form data into useful information for Finance & business functional leaders
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Track record in improving financial planning & reporting activities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933