APAC Pricing & Sales Contracts Manager with an Excellent Brand Name within the Consumer Goods / Healthcare Industry
This newly created APAC Pricing & Sales Contracts Manager is a highly visible role within a high performing APAC region with continued aggressive growth plans.
Reporting directly into the Head of Sales Operations APAC, this role will be responsible primarily for pricing & sales contract management in the APAC region including the management, control, consolidation, analysis, tracking, reporting, process ownership and decision recommendations to various stakeholders in the countries, region and global offices.
This high caliber individual will serve as a content expert in CVI and competitor Pricing analysis, monitoring, reporting, communication, training and change management within APAC markets. Ensuring that net pricing is aligned with the overall profitability goals while allowing for geographical and market-based flexibility within established guidelines, will be required.
Sales contract administration as well as Price Exception Administration will be key elements of the portfolio.
- Conduct pricing analysis through integrating various datasets to identify the flow from gross to net revenue based on the customer pricing model (CPM)
- Project manage the development of a new/improved pricing approval process, automation and update of SOPs by working with IT and cross-functional team
- Use advance Excel and macro skills to speed up data access for reporting, dashboard development and monitoring
- Establish database of markets, products, channels, customers and understand brand, market & competitors pricing profile/propositions.
- Provide methods to simplify data gathering and build a linked database that provides a complete picture to management
- Develop methodologies, scenarios and planning models to analyze pricing actions and strategies
- Implement contract life-cycle management tool (APTTUS), configure-price-quote (CPQ) and subsequent reporting (Oracle & BI/Cognos) and related KPIs
- Support commercial leaders by conducting pricing strategy education sessions and supporting their development of pricing strategies
- Perform root cause analysis, sensitivity testing, scenario building, promotion effectiveness analysis and predictive modeling to support management decision.
- Lead and oversee contract management systems, FTI diligence for distributors, process and practices including working with Finance, Legal and Commercial teams that align with global policies
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business / Economics / Management or Statistics
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in pricing analysis and management, financial analysis, business analysis or related field
- Experienced in data mining and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Solid knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau)
- Superior Excel (macros, pivots, lookups, sum if, complex link files) & Powerpoint application skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
- Proven project management capabilities
- Some ad-hoc travelling will be required
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933