My client is an established foreign bank that is expanding in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Advisor to join their Capital Markets Compliance team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Market and Security Compliance, you will assist in advising and implementing controls for the market and securities division. You will ensure that the business is compliant with all laws, regulations and internal policies.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review and implement controls
- Advisory on compliance and regulatory policies
- Regulatory Compliance
- Support financial crime security
- Compliance training
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Product knowledge in at least one of the following: commodities, fx, rates, treasury, derivatives, etc.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099
Only successful candidates will be notified.