The Product Development Managerr will be responsible for developing as well as managing the portfolio of regional products (including managing the platform-as-a-service) that my client will develop (or work with technology partners to develop) and enable the Bridge Member Operators (BMOs) to differentiate themselves in their respective markets and compete more effectively. The role will require the candidate to conceptualize, create, propose, pilot, plan as well as execute the go-to-market launch of the products with the various BMOs. The candidate shall initially focus on launch the regional CPaaS platform with the BMOs.
- The Product Development Manager shall be responsible for the followings:
- Identify the key segments (consumer or enterprise) that my client can develop regional products to target in the region through the BMO. This includes performing market and competition analysis, as well as customer or market validation where appropriate.
- Work with technology partners or eco-system partners to develop new products and/or solutions, as well as the appropriate business models targeted at the various segments in the BMOs’ markets to drive business growth for BMOs
- Identify, engage and collaborate with technology or eco-system partners to enable, localize and/or customise the products and/or solutions suitable for the region, giving the BMOs competitive advantage in launching the products
- Achieve a viable cost structure that will allow the BMOs to leverage on the economy of scale of the group to compete more effectively in their respective markets.
- Ensure that the regional products developed are commercially viable, scalable and sustainable in the markets to be launched.
- Actively engage our BMOs, get their buy-in as well as support them with go-to-market launch plans, including developing product brochures, sales and training kits, etc, to ensure a successful launch in the market.
- Jointly work with the BMOs and technology partners to develop and manage the roadmap of regional products.
Key Job Requirements
- 7-10 years of working experience in the telecommunication/IT or related industry developing or managing products;
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent, MSc/MA is a plus;
- Proven track record of significant experience in managing projects in a Telco environment, working and managing diverse teams;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, and strong documentation skills with good logical thinking and attention to details;
- Ability to confidently interact, communicate and collaborate effectively with Mobile Operators, technology or eco-system partners as well as other stakeholders across key business functions
- Experience in developing or managing products related to CPaaS or SaaS/PaaS/IaaS would be an advantage;
- Diligent and has good problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
Please contact Grace Tham at +65 8715 6302 or GraceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1442448
Only successful candidates will be notified