Newly Created Commercial FP&A Controller Position with a Reputable FMCG / Retail Brand – Local Package terms, based in Hong Kong
In a newly created position within the Regional APAC Travel Retail team based in Hong Kong, this Commercial FP&A Controller will be working within a world class high performing team and taking full ownership for the FP&A controlling activities for the North Asia market.
Being a trusted FP&A finance advisor to the North Asia Travel Retail market which has is experiencing exceptional growth, you will be involved in the following:
- Perform and report monthly actual client P&L, taking lead in driving quarterly trend and annual budget;
- Ensure commercial policy is updated, communicated and respected;
- Check commercial agreements and follow its communication and implementation, ensure it is in line with Commercial policies, sent and signed by clients, correctly updated within the system;
- Follow, review and challenge client profitability with the commercial team support by performing analysis on client P&L;
- Prepare rebates set-up, ensure proper calculation and manage their payments;
- Take lead on existing tools maintenance and development;
- Reviewing economic hypothesis (pricing/customer allowances) used for Trend and Budget;
- Be a business partner to Sales division to maximize sales performance and profitability.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic go-getting candidate who is looking to gain breadth and depth of exposures in an overseas-based role (short to medium term).
The organization has a strong talent development program and lateral / vertical progression across teams / countries can be expected in the longer term.
- Degree in Accountancy from NTU / NUS / SMU, and CA / CPA
- 5 - 8 years of relevant FP&A and/or Controlling experience, preferably from within FMCG / Retail / Luxury blue chip MNCs (Travel Retail industry will be a plus)
- Proven Commercial FP&A business controlling across brands/categories is a must
- Proven track record - hands on yet strategic financial business partner
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders in a positively assertive manner
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933