My client is a global bank with a strong presence in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Officer to join their Sanctions team in Singapore.
- High exposure to senior management
- Regional role
- Sanctions policy implementation and advisory
- Exposure to all banking departments
For APAC, this role is responsible for the bank's sanctions and embargoes regulations advisory and policy implementation. You will protect the bank from any legal, regulatory and reputational risk involving sanctioned entities and/or countries.
You will ensure diligent advisory on transactions and ensure full compliance of sanctions regulations. You will provide advisory to local compliance teams, and participate in all global initiatives regarding sanctions.
This role requires a deep understanding of sanction related regulations (OFAC, UN and MAS). You will also be participating in review of existing and new sanction system UAT.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- 3 years of experience in KYC/AML
- Excellent communication skills while having an investigative nature
- Strong general knowledge of International Financial Sanctions Laws and Regulations
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099