My client is looking to hire an experienced Audit Manager or Compliance Controls Manager to manage a team in Singapore. Please note that this role is based in Singapore with limited traveling ~20%.
- Role sits within Compliance
- High exposure to senior stakeholders
- Ownership in QA functions and audit
The Compliance Audit Manager is responsible for leading a team that performs compliance and control reviews. You will perform independent QA, review findings and implement compliance frameworks. You will cover all compliance functions of the bank to ensure regulatory compliance.
You will be required to perform testing and monitoring for the bank’s compliance controls. For any identified issues, you will be responsible for implementing a remediation plan, and then establishing/implementing control plans in anticipation of future reoccurrence. Your role will work closely with internal/external auditors to ensure bank-wide compliance.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing a team
- On-site reviews
- Knowledge of regional financial laws and regulations
- Project management
- Ownership in future security models
- Key contact for any internal audit or regulatory remediation plans
- Make decisions based on audit principles, risk management practices, verifiable data, professional standards, internal policy and governmental guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- 8+ years of experience in compliance based systems
- High level of risk and control assessments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Audit background
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099