The role is responsible for techno-functional support and SME of CRM sales, marketing and service modules. Analyze, implement, review and improve efficiency of internal processes and integration of all business applications used.
- Knowledge of CRM system in areas of Sales & Marketing and Service process & reporting:
- Set up workflow within processes to facilitate & automate approval & notification needs.
- Support accessibility of CRM system via mobile, desktop/laptop online & offline modes.
- General user administration, not limited to creating new user account.
- Techno-functional knowledge to manage technical issues with developer.
- Integration knowledge between CRM and other business applications.
- Manage CRM-related projects such as implementing new system/module, rollout to new company/country, implement and upgrade enhancement/report/interface
- Guide, train and provide level 1 support to users existing processes and issues in the CRM system.
- Liaise with users as well as developer and CRM consultants appointed by the company
- Advice users all standards of implemented for regional CRM system to ensure all solution put in place follows standards
- Manage CRM system change requests, following guideline and process of Business Application Change Management framework.
- Work with CRM system support consultants to resolve issues and implement resolution.
- Manage other business applications implemented within the company, such as:
- Content Relationship Management
- Travel request and Claim system
- Purchase Requisition system
- General Approval System (GPAS)
- Perform and report CRM ticket analysis and be able to work with consultants who are providing Level-2 support of the system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in implementing CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- At least 3 complete life cycle of implementing CRM sales, and or Service modules; MS Office – Word, Excel (inclusive of Pivot Table), PowerPoint.
- MS Access database, Project or Visio knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Please contact Desmond Koh at DesmondK@Charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107906
Only successful candidates will be notified.