My Client is a listed MNC in the IT industry with strong regional presence. They have close to 25,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their business strategy to drive data transformation, they are looking for a data analyst to perform advance analytics work in their internal Audit function.
- You will partner your stakeholders in internal audit to access the business needs and be strong at identifying opportunities to apply data analytics solutions.
- You will be part of a pioneer team where you can define analytical strategies and approaches using analytics capabilities and build a data roadmap.
- Support the team in developing continuous risk assessments and continuous auditing, leverage use of data analytics and particularly implement robotics/AI to help identify and perform continuous and automated auditing on high risk areas
- Coach and educate stakeholders (Internal auditors) on data science and machine learning techniques and business processes
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least a degree in statistic / Mathematics / computer Science/ Engineering, or a Quant subject
- At least 4- 6 years of direct experience working in the areas of BI, data visualization advance analytics/ data science supporting multi-projects related to machine learning or AI. (Candidates from consulting firms are welcome)
- Experience in Python, R, SQL, Tableau or Power BI
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783