My client is one of the leading conglomerates in the region and headquartered in Singapore. As part of their business strategy to drive data transformation, they are looking for a data analyst to perform advance analytics work in their internal Audit function.
Reporting into the head of Internal Audit, the individual will play a key role in applying data science methods and analytics into solving practical problems and identifying business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Building data analytics that support audit engagement objectives and help solve business problems
- Analyse data trends or anomalies to initiate investigation of outlier activity that support audit conclusions
- Utilizes analytics to test validity of management remediation as requested
- Provide support on the existing data analytics environment and existing Tableau Dashboard environments.
- Designing, developing and managing analytical engine in batch and real-time manner including the scoring engine
- Design and develop integration capability on machine learning infrastructure to communicate with the upstream application real-time or batch basis
- Manage the analytic assets including logic, model, script and infrastructure
- Support data requests from the Internal Audit team. Activities may include extracting and downloading data, organizing that data, data scrubbing and performing analyses including thorough documentation of the steps performed.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant data analytics experience supporting Audit/Compliance/ Risk
- Proficiency with IDEA/ACL (or equivalent CAAT) is a must
- You worked with a range of proprietary, industry standard and open source software/platforms
- You have experience in bringing automation and data quality together with model operationalization.
- Strong communication skill to present insights with data
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Marie Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783