We are partnering with a prestigious global fund management company in Singapore to hire Data Management Analysts.
We are looking for suitable candidates to join:
Data Management Analyst (Operations)
- will handle sourcing external market data and transformation of data
Data Management Analyst (Project)
- will be providing holistic, responsive and time-to-market business data solutions to business groups and corporate services partners to meet business demand and new products.
Data Management Analyst – Operations
The successful candidate will handle day to day data operations. You will investigate and resolve data exceptions and data quality issues. You will be handling operational and non-routine queries/request from business users in a professional and timely manner. You will be proactively documenting and sharing with team on learning points for future references. You will participate in the review and adaptation/improvement to existing processes and workflows within Division to achieve higher effectiveness and efficiency.
Data Management Analyst – Project
The successful candidate will be part of the team that provides investment service support for public market investment activities. You will participate actively in the design and implementation of new systems or work processes to support new business initiatives and enhance business capabilities. You will establish strong rapport and engagement with business users and internal/external stakeholders to better anticipate and address their needs.
Additionally, you will handle new data requests from business users in a professional and timely manner. You will be working with various teams within the Data Cluster to review and improve existing processes and workflows to achieve higher effectiveness and efficiency. You will plan and execute User Acceptance Testing for projects or new processes and keep proper documentation of test results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in data management related activities like Securities static maintenance, Pricing validations, Benchmarks validation or reference data setups
- Must have good product knowledge across a wide range of investment classes (equities, derivatives, fixed income and multi- asset)
- Experience with data providers such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Markit and others would be preferred.
- Familiar in using data tools like VBA, Python and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with fund accounting or fund administration
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at +65 6950 0387 or AngelicaD@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.