Deputy FP&A Director with a Highly Reputable MNC
In an individual contributor position as Deputy FP&A Director reporting into the CFO for SEA; this prolific role will be leading the full suite of FP&A activities including reporting, consolidation, deep dive analysis, and commercial business partnering across functions.
With a strong understanding of data and systems to formulate and generate reports in order to support the leadership team with key business decisions, this proven FP&A leader will be expected to reinvigorate, enhance, automate and upskill existing FP&A processes, systems and approach. Managing the implementation of a budgeting and forecasting solution to streamline the forecasting and budgeting processes for improved reporting will be essential.
Preparing comprehensive financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions and metrics will be required. Managing the development and preparation of ad-hoc financial / business analytics on new revenue, cost-saving initiatives and ROI analysis will be expected.
The business has a strong track record in hiring top tier talents and recognizing high performers. This will be an excellent platform for a high performing leader to take his / her career ahead with a reputable and innovative business.
- CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy (MBA an additional plus)
- Minimum of 13 – 15 years of progressive regional financial analysis, business/sales commercial financial business partnering experience within the Technology industry
- Full suite of FP&A experience, including commercial sales business partnering strengths
- Proven change and transformation management leader, Self-starter who can contribute and perform with minimal supervision
- Innovative and unafraid to propose new measures
- Proven people leader with gravitas to influence strategically
- Familiar with Hyperion and Salesforce.com
- Advanced Excel skills including macros & tools to support large modeling
- Ability to form data into useful information for Finance & business functional leaders
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Track record in improving financial planning & reporting activities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1108933