My client, one of the leading players in life sciences, is currently looking for a Digital Strategy Manager to join them. This individual will be responsible for leading Digital strategy and Digital Marketing across South East Asia and ensure that SEA develop a digital transformation strategy to support the company’s vision as the leading digital science company.
- Developing and implementing business strategy and annual planning processes with the business leadership team to drive greater customer, cross-divisional value and competitive differentiation
- Leading a global digital marketing organization in a matrixed operating environment. Specific areas of focus will include omni-channel marketing (e.g. SEO, SEM, Social, email, web content, events), customer profiling, analytics etc
- Evolving the customer experience and buyers journey across the web platforms in collaboration with eBusiness.
- Development, refresh and effective utilization of customer-facing marketing and commercial program materials including concepts, tool kits, collateral, and communication plans
- Meeting demand generation and ecommerce targets to ensure sales pipeline are met
- Tracking and reporting of ROI
- Degree qualified with minimum 8 years of digital strategy & digital marketing experience in life sciences, medical or similar industries
- Strong fundamental knowledge and operating foundation in digital strategy, digital marketing and eBusiness
- Excellent strategy, planning and execution skills with proven ability to drive results
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, influencing and collaboration being key skills
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129