Our client is a prestigious Private Bank looking to expand aggressively in APAC. To maintain a strong risk management culture and practice across all business within group, they have created a new position for an experience and high- calibre Collateral Evaluation Specialist to join their team based here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, you will work closely with the team to drive and support the implementation of credit risk Methodologies in Asia. This will include providing risk and strategic advice to the business, ensuring that they adhere to policies, being the voice representing Asian markets when assigning lending values to a broad range of financial products. This is a position with high visibility and senior management interaction.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in a Quantitative discipline ( Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc)
- At least 8-10 years of experience in risk management either Credit or Market risk
- A good understanding of business process in private banking, Collateral management with strong product knowledge
- The ability to communicate the need for change with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Experience working with Senior Management
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6950 0386 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783