Newly Created Finance Director (Singapore focused) position with a Technology Brand at Hyper-growth Mode.
Joining in a newly created Finance Director role and reporting directly into the Regional MD based in Singapore, you will be fully accountable for the Singapore business’s financial growth performance.
The primary focus will be on FP&A Commercial Business Partnering in order to drive the business’s aggressive top line growth strategy, whilst overseeing a solid high performing team of 6-7pax managing the controllership aspects.
- Set and drive the financial planning of the business, and analyze its performance and risks
- Keep constant awareness of the financial position and act accordingly
- Conduct analysis and make forecasts and reports to the leadership with appropriate and meaningful dashboards
- Define and implement quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs
- Drive and oversee the activities of the Finance Planning and Accounting teams
- Leadership and oversight of a high performing Controllership team
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, for both the management and group financial stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines of the whole department
- Be accountable of the financial performance of the Singapore business and assess risks and assess on investments
- Business partnering - providing value added commercial finance support across all functions, including driving top line performance
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance, and CPA / CA. MBA highly advantageous
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar Finance Director capacity; preferably with multi-national companies (ie. US / European headquartered)
- Desired profile should have 8-10 years of FP&A Commercial business partnering experience; on top of 3-4 years in a Big 4 firm and/or some financial operations oversight
- Strong preference for experienced leaders in Technology, High Tech, Media / Broadcasting, Entertainment, or Tech start up industries
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and demands while meeting critical deadlines
- Results-Oriented with strong sense of urgency and motivation
- Must be highly motivated individual with a ‘hands on’ approach and able to operate independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong commercial/business partner, who has the ability to develop and strengthen the relationship between finance and the other business units
- Must be able to work with others remotely and yet, be able to make things happen
For interested applicants, kindly contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information or send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.