You will be accountable for directing and managing the full suite of financial operational activities for the Holding Company. These include financial reporting, preparation of quarterly and annual group consolidated financial statements in accordance to IFRS for SEC reporting, coordinating with local controllers across subsidiaries to ensure financial policies are consistently applied across the group.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years within the Big 4 audit firm; preferably at Manager levels and above
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
- Technically strong with IFRS and accounting standards
- Experience preparing complicated consolidation, and experience with SEC reporting
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders